This is the company retention policy which laids down timescales for the retention of information. We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
We have set timescales in accordance with any applicable legislation and where none exists then we will keep your information for the duration of any contract that you have entered into with us and then for a period of 2 years after which time it will be deleted.
Where you have requested marketing information from us, then we will only keep this information for a maximum of up to 2 years. If you do not contact us further during this period, then your information will be deleted.
We work with the following organisations:
- Amazon AWS – provides the server infrastructure
- Calendly - for booking Webinar
- Firebase - provides push notification and realtime database
- Google Analytics - website and App analytics tracking
- Google for Business - business tools
- HelloSign - analytics tracking
- Mail Chimp - analytics tracking
- Join.me - for webinars
- Papertrail - data logging
- Pubnub - realtime data transfer
- Twillo – providing SMS tokens
- Zendesk - help desk software
Third Party Privacy Policies
Data held within OurPeople Systems
We will keep your information for the duration of any contract that you have entered into with us and then for a period of 2 years after which time it will be deleted.